Saturday, 25 November 2017

AWAY MISSION REPORT: Bluedot Festival 2017

CPO Holly Bowler


Personal Log: 2017.07.09


Yesterday's away mission to the Bluedot Festival at Jodrell Bank went swimmingly. As well as enjoying time fraternising with other space explorers originating from Earth and other worlds, I was able to experience some diverse sounds of the universe, study some interesting meteorites, observe and handle a piece of Hubble equipment, gain knowledge of new (and old) technology, as well as have a walk through a non-Federation ship the likes of I've never seen before. I'm still not sure of the race that built it, but it appears almost organic. Despite my science post, you'll note that I am in engineering uniform; this is for reasons I cannot disclose.


No comments:

Post a Comment